- About the Club
- A general overview of who we are and what we do.
- What the committee does, how to join it and a list of the current
- No-one wants to do something embarrassing when they go out dancing and
there are centuries of traditions to ignore, so here's our rough guide
to ballroom etiquette.
- Dancing is a sport and as such takes a physical toll. This page has some information
on injuries and how to stay prepared in case there is an accident.
- Are you a former member of the club? See here for how to stay informed
of big events and other activities that might be of interest.
- Useful Links
- A list of useful links for things such as other dancing options in and around Cambridge;
dance teachers / coaches / organisations, dance bands, dancewear & shoe suppliers
and dance clubs at some other universities.
- Contact Us
- Do you have a question that the website couldn't answer? Would you like
the DanceSport and Rock 'n' Roll teams to give a demonstration? See here for
- The club's constitution.
- We hope all our members enjoy the club and are happy with the way it's
run, but inevitably things go wrong occasionally. See here if you wish to make
a formal complaint to the club.
- Health & Safety
- Yes, we have to have one of these documents too. Fortunately, you don't
have to read it in order to dance with us, but it's here if you want it.
We also have separate risk assessments for indoors, outdoors & online settings.
- The Small Print
- What it says - the small print. Well, actually, it's the same size print
as all the other pages on this site.