- What the committee does, how to join and a list of the current
- No-one wants to do something embarrassing when they go out dancing and
there are centuries of traditions to ignore, so here's our rough guide
to ballroom etiquette.
- Dancing is a sport and as such takes a physical toll. This page has some information
on injuries and how to stay prepared in case there is an accident.
- Are you a former member of the club? See here for how to stay informed
of big events and other activities that might be of interest.
- Useful Links
- A list of useful links for things such as other dancing in and around
Cambridge; dancewear and dancing shoe suppliers and dance clubs at
- Contact Us
- Do you have a question that the website couldn't answer? Would you like
the DanceSport and Rock 'n' Roll teams to give a demonstration? See here for
- About the Club
- A general overview of who we are and what we do.
- The club's constitution.
- We hope all our members enjoy the club and are happy with the way it's
run, but inevitably things go wrong occasionally. See here if you wish to make
a formal complaint to the club.
- Health & Safety
- Yes, we have to have one of these documents too. Fortunately, you don't
have to read it in order to dance with us, but it's here if you want it.
- The Small Print
- What it says - the small print. Well, actually, it's the same size print
as all the other pages on this site.